What We Do
Find out what has happened and the plans for the Focus Group.
We organise special events and contribute to the annual APS Pharm Sci conference. Our most recent event was sold out APS Nanomedicines for the Delivery of Biologics University of Reading, Wednesday 18 July 2018. Overall Meeting satisfaction was 5/5, Content 5/5 and Venue 5/5 Delegate Comments “Thank you for an excellent, engaging & informative conference with wonderful talks and ample opportunities for networking. Thank you also for the provision of catering for special diet, the food was great!” “Excellent presentations” “Well organised meeting”.
- The role of nanomedicines for immune-based therapies
- Nanomedicines for vaccine development
- Translation of nanomedicine manufacture from the research laboratory to pharmaceutical industry
- Nanomedicines exploiting biological opportunities and navigating delivery challenges
- Hurdles and lessons for the clinical translation of anticancer nanomedicines
- Development of biosimilar second-generation nanomedicines
- Regulatory challenges for nanomedicines
We are contributing to the PharmSci 2019 conference with a special nanomedicine stream; details to follow shortly. We are currently planning our second Nanomedicine Symposium for 2020.
Join us: We are planning to re-run highly popular Special Nanomedicines Symposium and are considering collaborative meetings with other APS Focus groups and beyond. If you have an interest in nanomedicines and would like to contribute to the planning and delivery of our meetings, please get in touch.