The FG is currently covering hot topic areas in emerging technologies (e.g., Additive Manufacturing, Microfluidics, BioMEMS), as these are the key areas of interested at the current time. We have identified the following as “hot topics”:
3D Bioprinting applications in drug discovery & development.
3D Printing Manufacturing of drug delivery systems, medical devices, and implants.
Manufacturing of Nanomedicines by microfluidics.
Microfluidics for drug discovery and development.
BioMEMS devices as biosensors, drug delivery systems and injectable devices.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
In silico modelling.
Environmental, social, economic and legal concerns on the use of Emerging Technologies
The focus group will contribute to various international conferences including collaborating with other Societies involved in the topics covered by our FG. As a member of the FG, you can expect:
• Awards at the annual meetings.
• Opportunities to present your research during our dedicated programming session at the APS annual meeting and in the FG annual Workshop & Symposium.
• Social media promotion of your research to the community.
• Monthly webinars featuring accomplished speakers from Industrial & Academic scientists across the globe.
• An annual video competition for postdocs and Ph.D. students for the opportunity to speak at the Annual Meeting(s).
• Promote your research in the FG newsletter and Blog.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.