APS Advances in Amorphous
Design, Control and Delivery of Amorphous and Co-amorphous Pharmaceutical Materials
Friends House, London
Tuesday 3 October 2017
Registration now closed
A one day meeting will be held on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 in London to highlight the significant advances in the design, control and production of amorphous and co-amorphous materials since the last highly successful APS amorphous meeting in 2014. The meeting is organised by the APS Materials Science Focus Group.
Background to the Meeting:
The meeting builds on the successful portfolio of amorphous meetings run by the APS to deliver an update on the scientific progress within molecular level control and understanding of amorphous and co-amorphous materials.
- There will be thought-provoking talks by key opinion leaders, with background from innovator and generic pharmaceutical industrial scientists.
- The talks will stimulate the facilitated discussion sessions on: how much do techniques drive IP and patent perspectives?
Why should I attend?
- Meet the leaders in the field of amorphous phase design, stabilisation and manufacture.
- Learn about the state of the art in this discipline as these phases mature and move out of academic labs onto the market.
- Take part in discussion sessions that will mould progress in the field.
- Learn and implement best practice for the pharmaceutical development of amorphous phases.
We welcome expressions of interest from exhibitors:
Questions relating to the scientific programme, including requests to contribute* (in the above areas) should be directed to
David Berry (University of Durham) and
Elaine Stone (Merlin Powder Characterisation).
Exhibitors* who are interested in showcasing their technologies at the meeting are invited to contact the APS secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*All contributors will be expected to register for the event.